Bengaluru | Karnataka | India
Enjoy converting novices into skilled product experts through an experience that also turns your students into Apptio advocates. You can teach yourself complex technical subjects and then make them easy for others to understand. You see value in your contributions and can connect your effort to the success of Apptio customers.
Fun, fast-paced creative team of high performers dedicated to making our customers and Apptio successful.
What we want you to do:
You will be responsible for equipping students with the skills to be successful by delivering effective training and helping students troubleshoot and complete self-paced exercises. You need to develop expertise in Apptio as well as TBM and Cloud FinOps concepts, theories, trends, and best practices.
· Strong English communication skills
· Strong troubleshooting skills
· Ability to help customers complete lab exercises, identify their challenges, coach them to correct errors, and take advantage of teaching moments along the way
· Technical presentation skills
· Ability to work with an international audience
· Ability to deliver interactive training over virtual classroom platforms such as WebEx
· Ability to organize training delivery and implement ideas to improve course quality
· Ability to collaborate effectively with education leadership, team members and other Apptio teams.
· Comprehensive understanding of Apptio to the ETBMAp level, or willingness and ability to learn.
Apptio is the leading software to fuel digital transformation. We help technology and finance leaders make smart decisions as they plan, analyze, and optimize technology investments in pursuit of digital transformation. Apptio’s software uses machine learning to translate technology costs and utilization across on-premises systems, vendors, projects, agile and cloud systems into a holistic, business-centric view. With Apptio, IT leaders make smarter digital transformation investments. Companies of all sizes and geographies trust Apptio to fuel their digital transformation, including 50% of the Fortune 100. For more information, please visit www.Apptio.com.
Apptio Inc. is not open to 3rd party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from 3rd party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.
Apptio, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Apptio, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.